You have no items in your shopping cart.

Saturday, April 20, 2024 3:40:27 AM

Feature Requests

Posted: 10 years ago

#81 Quote

Support

#81 Quote
Here you can order a new plug-in functionality.

#123 Quote
Hello-

You've been adding great new user-friendly features to this plugin, but one is still missing I think:

"Email to friend"

I am wondering, since nopcommerce has a built-in "Email to friend" function referenced on the ProductTemplate view, if that could also be called from the ArticlePost view...like:

@Html.Action("ProductEmailAFriendButton", "Catalog", new { articleId = Model.Id })

I know the above doesn't work, as I tried it and this:

@Html.Action("ProductEmailAFriendButton", "ArticleRead", new { articleId = Model.Id })

Could this be done at view level somehow, or would a controller need to be modified (beyond my skillset)?

Thanks!
Steve

#181 Quote

toanhnt

#181 Quote
Hi,

Your article plugin is great. I wish if you could add the share social button on every article. Also, if users can comments can be added.
Thank you

#182 Quote

Support

#182 Quote
You can use another our plugin NopSocialWidget ,  
widget names article_top and article_bottom.

You can manually add social buttons too.

But NopSocialWidget   adds Open Graph Meta Tags on every pages.
Example.
Your customer likes your page and Facebook takes first image and page title from this page. When you add Open Graph Meta Tags, Facebook takes image and title from Open Graph Meta Tags.

About NopSocialWidget.
With this module you can integrate buttons (modules, plugins) of social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, VK.com, Mail.ru, etc.) on the pages of your website.

Key features.

Plugin supports the following social networks:
Facebook (Like, Share, Send, follow, comments, recommendations)
Google (Like, Share)
Twitter (Retweet, Follow)
Vk.com (like, send, comments, recommendations)
Mail.ru (share, faces, recommendations)
odnoklassniki.ru (Class!, group)

Posted: 9 years ago

#257 Quote
Hello again-

We've recently added a second store to our nopcommerce installation.

It would be very helpful, if on the administrative articles list, there was a way to filter the search to show just articles for a particular store. Also, a "Store" column on the list would be useful for those of us with very many articles.

Also, I have another suggestion regarding Store settings. If an admin sets a group to be limited to store, it would be very good if the plugin could update all articles listed in that group to be limited to that store...this would make it much quicker for us admins who must change hundreds of articles individually.

Steve

#258 Quote

Support

#258 Quote
Reload plugin (release 1.19). Replace dll and sql-files. Restart your site. We have done it.

#259 Quote
Support wrote:
Reload plugin (release 1.19). Replace dll and sql-files. Restart your site. We have done it.

Wow!  That is very impressive...you guys are so FAST!

Many thanks!
Steve

#260 Quote

syky27

#260 Quote
Hello guys,
    I would like to order functionality for NOPARTICLES. I would really love to be able to have paging for articles on Homepage. Because now I can only see the number of articles I set in configuration.

So my request is to have this http://goo.gl/GUrDW9 on homepage.

Thank you very much !!!

#264 Quote

Support

#264 Quote
Reload plugin. We added new feature  (paging for HomePage)
Version 1.20 - September 24, 2014

#277 Quote

syky27

#277 Quote
Thank you very much for this new functionality, it's awesome. My boss unfortunately looked on eshop on mobile device and these articles are not responsible. He tasked me to manage it to make it responsible, but I have no idea about web development, so I cant do it, do you think that you guys could add resposive design so people can see it on mobile devices?
This is last thing which needs to by done and than my boss desires to buy multiple licences.

Anyway you can see how it works on address : shop.suma.as

Thank you very much Tomas Sykora.

#278 Quote

Support

#278 Quote
Can you make printscreen?
I opened your site on mobile device (Ipad).
Don't forgot NopCommerce doesn't support mobile themas from version 3.4

#279 Quote

syky27

#279 Quote
I am running newest version of nopcommerce I believe that it is 3.40

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0ikljir0ryofqq/IMG_0083.png?dl=0

So, you are saying that I cant get any responsive theme since this version, but the theme I am using looks fine on iPhone.

#280 Quote
syky27 wrote:
I am running newest version of nopcommerce I believe that it is 3.40

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0ikljir0ryofqq/IMG_0083.png?dl=0

So, you are saying that I cant get any responsive theme since this version, but the theme I am using looks fine on iPhone.

The articles plugin inherits whatever theme you have applied, so if it is a responsive theme you are using, the articles will be responsive also. Only the descriptions in List.cshtml and (I think) _ArticlesBlock.cshtml do not format well in mobile devices.

1 or 2 versions ago (I think 3.2, maybe 3.3) I also needed for the description in the Lists to be styled better for mobile devices:

http://wwww.foxnetsoft.com/boards/topic/82/help-with-responsive-styling

Try adjusting the foxnetsoft.articles stylesheet as I did and see if your boss is happier.

/Plugins/FoxNetSoft.Articles/Styles/styles.css

Steve

#281 Quote
I also changed to show smaller thumbnails and limited the number characters in the plugin configuration, until it was optimal in browsers and mobile devices. If you do visit that other post, click the link in the first post and if you squish your browser into mobile device size, you can see what the list looks like with the changes I posted in the forum.

#282 Quote

Support

#282 Quote
steve
Thank you for your answer.
We'll make your fix in our style too.

#283 Quote
Hello again-

On our website, in the left column, we have a Widget with a slider. I am wanting that same slider widget to appear on our Articles pages (List.cshtml, Search.cshtml, ArticlePost.cshtml).

On the /ArticleRead/List.cshtml, I tried just adding the same widget reference from the  _ColumnsTwo.cshtml, like this:

@section left {
    @Html.Action("ArticleGroupNavigation", "ArticleRead",new { currentGroupId = currentGroupId, currentArticleId = currentArticleId })

@Html.Widget("left_side_column_after")

}

But I get an error in log saying:

c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mysite\Plugins\FoxNetSoft.Articles\Views\ArticleRead\List.cshtml(56): error CS1061: 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Models.ArticleReadListModel>' does not contain a definition for 'Widget' and no extension method 'Widget' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Models.ArticleReadListModel>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I am also wanting to add a Jcarousel to my Articles home page (List.cshtml), but it seems like there is currently no support for Widgets on this view.

Is it possible to add the correct assembly reference or directive to these views?
If so, can you please explain how?

Thanks!
Steve

#284 Quote

Support

#284 Quote
Add this line in top cshtml file.
@using Nop.Web.Framework;

@Html.Widget  from Nop.Web.Framework namespace.

#285 Quote
Ah...so simple.
As always, thank you for your prompt response!

Steve

Posted: 7 years ago

#3003 Quote

svarun13

#3003 Quote
Hello

Didi you perhaps upgrade your news plugin in a way, that user can set which article group news will be displayed on home page?

For exampple, that  group has checkbox »Show on homepage«? And only those group news are displayed on home page.

Regards and happy new year 2017 and a lot of great plugins J

#3004 Quote

Support

#3004 Quote
What nopcommerce version do you use?
I can add new parameter to each article "Show on Home page"...
What do you think about it?